Now Hiring for Director of Education Services
Byrnes Health Education is searching for a strategic and innovative leader to ensure the smooth operation of delivering high-quality preventive health curriculum. Key to this role also is the ability to work with management to strategically grow the organization beyond our current base and to work to deepen our existing partnerships.
We are searching for a Director of Education Services to join our mission of educating and inspiring people of all ages to make healthy choices.
Byrnes Health Education is a not-for-profit organization and a leading resource of innovative, high-quality, effective health curriculum. With 26 years of experience, our organization has delivered over 7.5 million health education lessons locally, regionally and globally.
The Director of Education Services is primarily responsible for:
- Demonstrating a passion for the mission and goals of Byrnes Health Education
- Supervision of the team of health educators, providing training, staff leadership, goal setting and routine evaluations
- Overseeing the program delivery schedule to ensure adequate coverage for all program delivery and strategic scheduling to maximize the productivity of the team
- Working with management to develop annual department budget
- Maintaining an appropriate level of confidentiality
- Providing an example of dedication to excellence
- Overseeing maintenance of equipment and teaching spaces used in program delivery
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Education, Science, Health, Health Education or related field: health promotion, public/community health, human development/services, social sciences, behavioral health, health communications or nursing AND
- Staff Supervisory Experience
- Proficiency with Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Zoom, Google Suite, and video conferencing equipment
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience with drafting/managing departmental budget
- Proficiency in Spanish preferred but not required
Cover letter, current CV and contact information for three (3) professional references with recent salary history and expectations should be submitted electronically to Byrnes Health Education at email@example.com. Responses will be treated confidentially.
Byrnes Health Education is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to diversity and healthy living.
Byrnes Health Education 515 S. George Street, York, PA 717.848.3064